The Making of Medicine

A New Day for the Blog

If you've visited before, you probably noticed that that the Making of Medicine blog has a fresh new look. It's a little simpler, a little cleaner, and hopefully works well on both desktop and mobile. Your user experience shouldn't change much, but there is one thing I'd like to mention: We've implemented a new spam filter that should cut down on the amount of junk comments I have to delete manually. But if you leave a comment and it doesn't show up within a couple of business days, please drop me a line.

Also, while I'm on the subject of comments, I'll mention that the blog sometimes receives comments that seem rather personal. These can leave me unsure if they're meant for public display, even though I assume people realize they're leaving a public comment. I usually anonymize such comments, just to be on the safe side, but I may respond back to you directly by email instead. If you don't want your comment/feedback/question to be made public, either email me directly using the link above or note it when using the comment form, please.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Hope you like the new design.

Reply & View Comments